Creating a Brand For Your Blog Takes Strategies To Become Successful
Creating a brand for your blog is finding the true value of your blog. It good to focus on the products, but your main goal should be focusing on the what value are giving your readers. Providing value to your audience it what’s going to keep them coming back to your blog for more information.
The Core Of Blogging
So think about the content you create for your blog. Are you focus more on the product instead of the value? Creating content branding goes much deeper than a logo, it’s personal.
This gives your audience the confidence to trust what you believe in.
People don’t buy what you do, They buy into why you do it. People don’t buy into the content you create, they buy into why you have created that content. The content you create proves what you believe or what you stand for.
You have the ability to change the world. What is your core value?
You have to realize there are many of people doing the same thing you are doing. Why should they buy or learned from you.? What makes you different from others?
Finding Your Core Values
As a blogger, the first thing to finding your core value is identifying what matters to you. Discovering your core value. The only way to do this is asking yourself these question.
What you are about to read, is my core value of my website affiliate marketing with a blog. You have to come up with your own core value for your blog.
When you answer these questions below, take out a pen and paper and write down your answers. Start by asking yourself these questions listed below and write or type down the best answer that fits you.
1. What’s important me?
Helping others, living in total happiness, spirituality, creativity? financial freedom. teaching others how to be successful.
2. What does success mean me?
Success means to me having enough finances to do whatever I want. It means spending more time with my family. It means living a lifestyle of happiness.
3. Where does my blog topic fit into my core values?
My blog fits into providing helpful information, training to others by providing the resources to create the lifestyle of happiness and financial freedom.
When you discover your core values you have greater success with your business knowing your core values.
Related Article: 7 Steps To Discovering Your Core Value.
Creating A Content Mission Statement
A content mission statement is how your audience views your content and you as the content creator. The main focus should be on your audience.
This lets you know how do they view your content, how do they view you as a blogger. Your goal is to build a good reputation with your audience. That consist of your audience and how they see you different from the others.
Creating a content mission statement says what your goals are going to be on your blog.
Example of My Blog Statement.
Affiliate Marketing with a blog: I create an article content that provided helpful information for beginners bloggers who are looking to learn how to grow their online business with affiliate marketing.
Affiliate Marketing with a blog: I create video training, written articles based on my success, that empowers my audience to start and grow their own blogs. Increasing their knowledge to where they can become successful and make an impact on the world while building a successful online business.
Affiliate marketing with a blog provides my readers with valuable content that can help solve many problems they might be having with their website.
That’s my content brand statement. It emphasizes my value to my audience. It emphasizes my core value. It emphasizes the concept that I can change the world.
As a blogger, you have value to share with others and that value can change the world. That value can impact the lives of other people.
Simple Keys To Building a Content Brand.
Understand your Audience
Serve your audience needs
Build your authority with your audience
Create Good High in Quality
Understanding your audience is important. When people visit a websites there are many reasons why? they are there for advice, enjoyment, buying or services. Understanding your audience. means that you are solving a problem. Most people who visit website are looking to find answers to their problem. Once to identify with your audience you can began create content value to your audience.
Serving your audience needs, creating content that serve your audience needs. Ask yourself, what does your audience need,. then you provide them with the answer through your content.
Be Consistent is creating high value content that serve your audience needs.
Building Authority with your audience. The more consistent you are in do this will build authority. The more you educate yourself and share your expertise. The more you build authority with your audience. Providing them with problem solving solution the more you build your authority.
Create Good High Quality Content is creating good stuff for your audience. Create more evergreen content that will be around for a long time. You want to keep your audience coming back for more. Continue to create good quality content that resonates with your audience.
What Are Some Ways To Creating a Brand For Your Blog?
- Create awareness for blogs: Create awareness for blogs. is getting your audience to engage with your content. One way of doing this is getting people to comment on your blogs. This is the most effective way to increase your audience engagement.
- Get people to engage with your brand: by using a marketing strategy that will have people flocking to your blog. One strategy for doing this is through Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter, etc. Create content that relevant to people in groups related to your niche.
- Get your audience on your email list: It’s important to build your email list as a blogger. This allows you to share new content with your subscribers. If someone subscribes to your email list, that means they want to hear from.
- Sell your product and service: that resonate with your audience. Create a product or service that would be the most value to your audience. Offer them something that eager them to buy.
- Follow up with your customers: on a regular basis. If you are creating good content for your readers and they will continue to stay with you throughout your blogging journey
Keep in contact with follow up email messages and don’t be shy to asked question to get feedback from them. Let them know that their opinion matters.
Research Your Audience
Building a successful blog is all about your audience. In order for you to start creating a brand for your blog, you need the right audience to market your product or services.
Start creating a brand for your blog by researching your audience on social media, Facebook groups, see what discussions are talking about. Research other blogs and see what other bloggers are talking about in your niche.
Begin creating a brand for your blog by seeing what are people struggling within your niche. Researching who your audience is will help you understand the needs and how to help fix them.
Learn which social media site does your audience hangout in the most. Take notice of where they are most active, is it Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Youtube etc,
Pay attention to what kind of content is begin share. Pay attention to what kind of content your audience is engaging in the most.
Become Best Friends With Google Analytics
Starting right now become best friends with Google Analytics simply because of its tool that has vital information about your content activity. It’s a free tool for you to uses to get good information about your audience.
Google Analytics gives you the opportunity to see how well your content is performing with your audience. It keeps track of every activity related to your website. It helps you see which types of content is resonating with your audience.
Just in case you haven’t installed Google Analytics on your website or maybe this is all new task to you.
Here some quick Training Tutorial On That.
Whether you’re used Yoast or All in One SEO Plugging you are using click on the training below:
What Types Of Content Should You Be Creating?.
- Blog Content: helpful article about tips, strategies that your audience can comment on. Ebooks that give your audience to buy your product or services.
- Visual Content: This is for your audience who don’t like reading much. Creating articles with Youtube video, social media, infographics that your audience can view.
- Interactive content: providing your audience with content that needs engagement. It’s more like a call to action process, surveys, test, polls or even votes. With digital marketing on the rise, using things like Facebook Live, Social media post.
- Write Stories: To capture your audience attention it’s good to use stories. People resonate with stories much better. Your content is your story, your brand is your story. so tell them a good one.
Updating Your Blog Content
Creating a brand for your blog is all about keeping your blog content fresh and new with your readers.
When was the last time you visited the old content you have written in the past? When you go back to visit your old content, ask yourself does it goes inline with your content statement?
Updating your old content is a great way to reinforce your message and reach your audience.
This is done by rewriting and updating your blog post so that it fit identifies with your content statement.
Other reason for this, is finding the value within your content. Asking, yourself, does this content provide unique value to my audience. Do my articles have my identity with my audience needs?
If your answer is Yes, Then you know your heading in the right directions.
These are the things to look for when updating your old posts.
Content Marketing Strategy
- Content marketing strategy involves creating content that provides value to your audience. It is the best way to grow your blog and build authority. Now that you have discovered your core value, now you have created a strategy to keep building your audience.
- Determine your goal of creating a brand for your blog You want to create content that creates awareness for generating leads to your product. Think about your goals for your business. What type of content will you be providing for your audience? What are your goals for generating value for your audience?
- Marketing strategy for creating a brand for your blog
How are you going market to your audience? You need to figure out how you are going to marketing to your audience to build your brand. Good marketing builds good communication with your audience.The goal is to drive traffic back to your website and increase subscribers to your email list.
- Discovering what content type is best for your niche. Providing content that resonates with your audience. This will help in creating a brand for your blog.Here is an example you can use to build your brand.Social media ads, email newsletter, guest blogging, video marketing, live training, contests, surveys.
Benefits of Content Marketing
These are content marketing strategies you should be thinking about for building your brand. Implement brand strategy for creating a brand for your blog consist of adding your logo design and what you stand for in your niche.
Implementing strategies mention above will increase your awareness and build your authority within your niche.
Would you like to learn how to create logo contest 99 Design
Steps For Creating a Content Blog Strategy
Are you struggling to come up with a content idea? Today you will learn how to create a plan that will help you accomplished your blogging goals.
Creating a brand for your blog require that you have a plan to grow your business. That means content planning. What will you be posting on your blog this month or this week?
Now that you have done all of your research and revisited what you’ve already written. It’s time to learn some steps for creating a content blog strategy. You want to create content that allows you to stand out from the crowd and build authority in your niche.
How to Find Good Topics To Write About?
The first thing you need a blueprint for your goals. To build a successful online business, you need to have a plan. One method is create a calendar spreadsheet to map out your blogging goals.
Example: this is where you map out all the content and the dates, that you’re going to be creating for your blog. Video, Training, Blog Topics. Podcast episode etc,
If your goal is to create a video training on March 15, you need to creating content for that prime time that you have set to publish.
Having a calendar spreadsheet help you organize your plan. Calendar spreadsheet helps you save time and energy when you are trying to come up with ideas.
Here a free spreadsheet you use below
How To find Content To Write About?
One powerful way to plan your content strategy is asking your audience. This is the best way to know what they want. You do this with surveys, through emails, blog posting, and social media sites.
If you want to know what your audience wants simply asked them.
Example: What if you had a magic wand and had a problem solved with blogging what problem would you solve?
This question will help you understand, what problem your audience is having with blogging. Then you can create content that helps them solved the problems your audience is having with there business.
Research Site Online.
Let’s face you’re like most bloggers that have hit a dead end of finding things to write about. Here is some simple tip that will help you find some good topic to write.
- Read Google News to stay up to date with whats happening around the world. This can be a great source of good topics to write about on your blog. Also, check out google trends to see some of the top trending topics.
- Keep an eye out for trending discussion on social media new like Facebook, Twitter feed. Some of the best blog topics can be found in your social media circle. you can find some hot topic to write about from comments from people.
- Visits Q&A Sites. One of the sites that comes to mind is Quora, Yahoo Answers which you can find a thousand topics to write about just by borrowing the question asked. Sites like these can be a reliable source that will last for a long for generating new ideas for your blog.
- Create your own survey questionnaire feedback asked your readers what they would like to learn more about. This will help you connect with your subscriber on a topic that will help them succeed.