Things You Need To Know About How To Build An Email List Fast Today
How to build an email list fast?
Every blog owner desire to achieve growth with their business, This can only happen with sales and it can happen with an email list.
Trust me, I’ve been where you are right now with your business.
That feeling hopeless because your email list isn’t growing the way you want it to. You might be wondering how to build an email list fast of subscribers.
There are things you can do that will help you take control of the email list strategies. You probably think this is a way to get a free email list. Hold your horses there cowboy. If you want to build a loyal list of subscribers then pay close attention.
What You Will Learn Today
- Figuring out your lead magnet.
- Outline You Lead magnet
- Sign up Form
- Create Upgrade Ideas
- Using Facebook to grow your list
Related Article: How to build an email list with Facebook
You will be learning some effective ways to grow your list an keep them on your list. Why am I stressing so much about this topic.?
Learning how to build an email list fast is important to the success your business, but it’s going to take time to accomplish it. Yes, it can be done.
You learn about building a relationship with your subscribers. When you learn how to, then it will determine how fast you generate income for your business.
Let face it the strategies you learn from this article will allow you to take your email list by storm and build a loyal list of subscribers.
Figuring Out Your Lead Magnet
It doesn’t matter how good your content is or how good your website looks. Nobody is going to give you their email address without gaining something valuable in return.
A lead magnet can be something like a checklist, ebook, video explainer or your service etc.
Here are 6 example of some lead magnet to choose from.
- Guide or Ebook: A guide or ebook provides information on a specific topic, this is can be an ebook or guide that provide a solution.
- The CheckList: This is content that like a roadmap that is broken down into daily action. Such as a step-by-step list of thing to accomplish.
- Video Explainer: This is where you give your visitors access to a short video step-by-step tutorial details on a topic within your niche. This is a great way to get your audience reaction if they are a visual learner.
- Events: Online workshops, webinars, are an awesome lead magnet that you can invite your audience in exchange for their email address.
- Discount and Coupon Offers: Using discount and coupons is a perfect way to get a reaction from your visitors. This can be in the form of offering a discount on your product or service.
- Courses: If you are teachable person offering online courses for a certain topic is great. This can be in the form of video courses and written email marketing course. People find courses very valuable and more willing to exchange for their email address.
What Do Your Audience Want?
The main goal of learning how to build an email list fast is determining what your audience wants. You need a figure out
- How can your lead magnet solve their problems
- How can they get the offer?
- What benefits will they receive by giving you their email address?
Having that kind of mindset it’s a lot helpful to creating incentives that your audience wants. It’s also good to offer something that is very beneficial to them with positive results.
Outline Your Lead magnet
Now that you have to figure out your lead magnet, now it’s time to outline your lead magnet. If you don’t like to write then you probably want to stop reading right here.
Outline your lead magnet requires some writing one of my favorite tool I recommend is Google doc.
Don’t worry It’s free to use. This is good for creating your outline, designing, add images and the goal is transforming it into a PDF file to give away to your visitor in exchange for their email address.
The goal is to make your lead magnet look appealing to your audience. This is done by using different font sizes, heading, using colors etc.
Then the most important is to determine how you’re going to share your work. By downloading your work into a PDF file then you can direct your audience to your lead magnet. You literally use this to build your email list fast.
Sign up form
In this section of learning how to build an email fast. Sign up forms are important to your lead magnet. Did you know there are 6 different types of forms for your lead magnet?
You need to decide which one fit your needs.
Here are some examples of some.
- Embedded form: They are forms that a part of your blog content on your page. Embedded form stay put and don’t follow the user as the scroll down your page.
- Pop-up-form: These type forms appear after a short period time the user has been on your page. Normally it blocks the users from seeing the main content until they choose to opt-in or close the pop-up tab.
- Exit Forms: they are forms that are triggered when the user tries to exit your website or page on your site.
- Slide in Form: This type of form appears at the bottom or the right side of the screen. These forms slide in the place rather than just pop up.
- Horizontal bar forms: This form moves with the screen, which means they scroll with the user.
- Full-page Form/Welcome Mats: This form, usually covers the entire screen until the user decides to opt-in or choose to exit.
In order for you learn how to build an email list fast. You must decide on which form will benefit you the most.
Learning how to build an email list fast requires a lot of work to get the best results. There no point in building a business if you don’t know the importance of creating a lead magnet to build your email list of subscribers.
Sign Up Form Tools
In the previous talk about the different form to use, now you must consider which platform is best for your needs.
I’ve put together some top recommendations for choosing the right one.
This begins the one used by most internet marketers and bloggers.That why I put it number one on the list. Aweber offers some great training to help you reach your goals. You can try it out for free for 30-day trial just to see if you like it.
Optin Monster is a blogger must have to grow the email list. They have some very cool advanced features and functionality and easy to use.
3. Lead Pages
Leadpages is probably one of the best tools I’ve seen in a long time. If you want to learn how to build an email list fast then you might want to check out Leadpages.
Creating Content Upgrades
In this section this article on how to create an email list fast. Now its time for the fun stuff. Now that you have little a bit knowledge on how to create a lead magnet. Now you must learn about creating content upgrades.
What is content upgrades?
A content upgrade is something like an opt-in bribe. As I mentioned earlier people will not give you their email address without something in exchange.
This small little bribe can increase your conversion up 785%. So if you’re not using content upgrades then you’ll be lost.
Why Do You Need To Be Using Content Upgrades?
Content upgrades are becoming very popular with online business and bloggers. These lead magnet bribes is a way to get visitors to respond to your product or services.
It one of the fastest way to boost your conversion. If you’re going to learn how to build an email list fast, then you need to using content upgrades with your lead magnet.
So are you ready to see some example of content upgrades? Let go.
1. PDF File Download
This is one of the most popular ways to get more conversions, PDF Files are downloadable guides that your readers can have if they choose to exchange their email address.
2. Cheat Sheet
This is a content upgrade that is given to improve something, ” 100 Headline Titles that will boost your conversions” etc. A cheat sheet is a good way to grow your email list faster.
A checklist is also a good way to increase your conversion and get more subscribers to your list. Example of a check can be something like “Roadmap To Getting More Leads CheckList ”
4. Resource List
This is something you want your readers to engage and take part in doing. Such as a downloadable PDF file that they can file in the blank, or particular task they have to file in the blank. “Hi my name is __________ and I’m here to learn about ________ to grow my business.”
5. Podcasts & Easy Start-Up Guide:
If your website is about teaching your audience by offering then using quick start-up guide can do the job. A podcast is also becoming a lot of popular these days.
Users are looking for ways to do fast and quickly this a huge lead magnet.
6. Free Reports/ Whitepaper
Another great content upgrade to use for a lead magnet is giving away free reports. Free reports are information that educates your readers.
After you have taught something to your readers. Worksheets are awesome upgrades for discovering how to build your email list faster in a particular niche. Worksheets give your reader’s downloadable homework assignment to do until the next course is available.
8. Creating Challenge
Challenges are a good content upgrade that creates engagements on your site. Offering your reader a challenge can increase your conversion and activity on your blog. Creating a challenge is similar to an assignment that the user to take action on.
If your blog is center around writing. Then challenge your readers to write a 700 word a daily.
9. Free Trials
Sometimes people just want to check out your product or services for a trial run. It’s good to give a free trial as a content upgrade. One of the best free trials for first-time bloggers is Wealthy Affiliate.
If you are looking to learn how to skyrocket your website and money online. Then you need to get this free training course that can put you on the road to success. Create Your Free Account Today.
10. Case Study
Share your own success story with a case study. People are curious about how other people are doing with a particular niche, product or service.
A case study is a way to give your readers results about your products. It’s a way to tell the world about your services.
I hope this article on how to build an email fast has given you some great ideas on content upgrades etc. Although I haven’t tried all them mentioned here today. I would love to hear your results from any of the above and what was the outcome was.
Please let me know in the comment section below.